mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Miranda and Brian's wedding


I met Miranda and Brian through my friend and wedding planner, Theresa Timmons-Nooner of Impressions of U. They are so sweet. Brian has the be the most involved groom I have photographed this year. He was all into the little details of the wedding, even on wedding day. Brian and Miranda got married in Texarkana and then we crossed over the state line into Texas for the reception. Their wedding was like a huge family reunion, and lots of fun. Here are my favorite images from the day:

How's this for a beautiful bride? This was also the scene of the grasshopper up the bridal gown. I'm telling you a bride in a bridal gown can still move pretty fast. LOL Her make-up artist came to her rescue!










And this was typical of the whole day. These girls are a hoot!

Theresa in action, attending to some very last minute details before the ceremony. If you are planning an event or wedding, you have to call Theresa - she's the best!

OMG! Ashley you crack me up!




The beautiful aisle markers. Love it!

Weddings are hard work! LOL








Miranda's sorority sisters sang the Sweetheart Song.

Brian and his fraternity brothers serenaded Miranda.

And then the fight to the death...I mean, the bouquet toss.

Check out the arm action here. LOL

Who knew bouquet tossing was a contact sport? LOL You go girl!


This is my absolute favorite shot of Brian and Miranda that we captured in the limo between the ceremony and reception.

Brian and Miranda, thank you so much for including me on your wedding day. Theresa, thank you for the referral. You know you're my favorite planner:-) I hope you guys had a wonderful honeymoon and I wish you nothing but the best! - Cheryl

To see more of Miranda & Brian's wedding, click here.
To visit their bridal registry page, click here.

No comments: