mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lindsay & Quincy's Wedding


I photographed Lindsay and Quincy's wedding last weekend in Walcott. Man, was it hot! And, not just the couple. Lindsay booked her wedding over a year ago, so I'm sure she didn't think the day would ever come. Beautiful wedding for a fun, lovely couple. Here are a few of my faves:






Special request from her Mom, and turned out to be my favorite of Lindsay with her mom and dad.

We went to the State Park for some gorgeous backdrops for her bridal and couple photography. Beautiful...but did I mention it was HOT!




Lindsay was so excited to go meet Quincy.


And, that's the look of a groom who is up to something...little surprise for Lindsay inside the bag!





The wedding party was sooo much fun. I could tell it was a close group and they love Lindsay and Quincy!




The CUTEST flower girls!






My absolute favorite shot of them! How sweet is that?!?

Two fabulous cakes by Lou Greer Burns. Her cakes are so tasty!


They had professional bird seed throwers! I mean they were PELTED!

Venue: Walcott Baptist Church
Bridal Gown: Ashley's Bridal, Sherwood
Bride's Maid Dresses: Lightinthebox.com
Tuxedo: White Columns
Wedding and Groom's Cake: Lou Greer Burns, Marked Tree
Reception Decorations: Events Rental, Conway


Martin was the Go-To guy all day - and took care of getting everyone where they needed to be, getting the music right, lights, transporting the groom, you name it - Martin took care of it. So, at the end of the day he just collapsed! LOL Again...You rock, man!

Lindsay and Quincy thank you for including me on your wedding day. I had a blast with you guys, and it was great to meet all your family and friends. It was clear they all love you both. Wishing you nothing but love! - Cheryl

No comments: