mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sarah & Taylor's wedding


I drove down to Stuttgart last weekend to capture Sarah and Taylor's wedding. What an adorable couple! So cute, and so sweet. The Grand Avenue Methodist Church was gorgeous, built in the 1940's, with all this beautiful stained glass. I was loving the architecture and light. This wedding was so much fun because I could just tell how excited Sarah and Taylor both were. Very much in love and very anxious to get married. He gets a sparkle in his eyes when he looks at her, and her face glows every time he flashes her a smile! Their first meeting on the day was so romantic. Here are my favorite images from the wedding:


Sarah showed up early at the church and was so excited she couldn't be still. We got an early start to the day and were able to do an extended bridal and couple session.





This is my favorite shot of Sarah taking advantage of the beautiful huge stained glass windows in the church.




The church was gorgeous in it's own right, but add beautiful arrangements from Stuttgart Flowers and a gorgeous bride and it was perfect!


I LOVE this shot of Taylor.

The first meeting of the bride and groom is my FAVORITE part of wedding days. Sarah was all jittery and Taylor was all smiles. They were so excited! It was very sweet.









Now that's just hot!



This was after having to teach the guys how to blow kisses. LOL





The wedding cake was simply gorgeous!









Poor dads had empty pockets...LOL

Sarah and Taylor, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. Your wedding was awesome! I had so much fun with you and your family and friends. I hope you had a blast in Jamaica. View Sarah's bridal portraits here. View the wedding gallery here. - Cheryl

No comments: