mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation and Studio Closure July 3 - 12

If you cannot find me next week....look here:-)

It's that time of year again. Vacation! We have been working so hard. Wedding season began early this year and the shooting schedule has just been crazy since the beginning of March. I am always ready for a little re-charge about this time of the summer. And, definitely ready for some quality, fun family time. I know we are all looking forward to the sight, sound, and smell of the ocean. Not to mention crab legs, shopping, sleeping late.....

With all that said, the studio will be closed July 3 - 12. No orders will be processed during that time, and you will probably get my voice mail if you call. Any orders taken this week will be processed after the 12th. My lab is so amazing and has such a rapid turn-around, I would have packages stacked up at the front door before I got home if I sent them off this week. I trust fed-ex to deliver, but do not trust the neighbor's dogs.... So I'd just rather not worry about your portrait or album orders while I am away. I will be in contact with everyone after the 12th as your orders come in.

For my July brides who may be worrying about some last minute detail, by all means call me this week. If we need to get together before I leave, we can do that. Otherwise I will talk to all of you as soon as I return. My July and August weddings are going to be awesome, by the way!

I hope everyone has a great July 4th holdiay. Be safe! - Cheryl

No comments: