mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sarah + Brad e-session


Every once in a while I meet a couple that I just click with. That was true with Sarah and Brad. Sarah and I have emailed since she booked her wedding photography, but this was our first meeting. I know they hadn't been able to spend any time together the week leading up to the session, so I appreciate them taking the time for the session. They chose to photograph most of their engagement portraits at her parents' house, which was a gorgeous location and Lake Frierson State Park. I also got to meet Sarah's parents who were busy still cleaning up from the ice storm. I'm excited to photograph their wedding at their home this fall - the plans sound awesome for a gorgeous wedding. Here are my faves from their session:







Their "butt shott", as Brad put it. LOL




Thanks guys for a fun morning. I can't wait for your wedding! - Cheryl

No comments: