mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taryn and Justin's Wedding


On Saturday my nephew, Justin, married his high school sweetheart in a beautiful intimate ceremony. All day I kept getting flashes of images of the little blong hair boy running around all over the place and finding it hard to believe Justin is old enough to be getting married. Taryn's mom said she remembered Justin from their first day in kindergarten with his little rat-tail hair cut and thought Justin was one of those little boys her daughter should stay away from. LOL

Taryn and her mom put the entire wedding and reception together, with a little help from friends. I think it was just the wedding she had dreamed of. Taryn wore LeGala by Tony Bowls, and was an absolutely gorgeous bride.



We scouted one evening for the perfect spot for bridal photography and found this old barn near their house. My absolute favorite image of Taryn.




My handsome nephew! What a hottie!


The best part of this day was seeing this big smile on his face all day long. I don't think I have ever seen him so excited and happy.


The guys styling in front of the Possum Grape sign. No joke, it's really a place.


Greenlee couldn't wait for the wedding to start.











I was so impressed my little nephew knew how to dip. And, by far my favorite shot of the two of them.





So much for just taking a little nibble. LOL

This was by far the most competitive, aggressive fight for a garter I have seen! Too funny.


I saw these two cuties chasing frogs outside.

I bet the girls wish they hadn't decorated the truck in shaving cream...LOL

Welcome to our family, Taryn. I love you guys. - Aunt Cheryl

No comments: