mauldinphotography.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tina & Townsend's e-session at Petit Jean


We spent a gorgeous Saturday afternoon at Petit Jean to photograph Tina and Townsend's e-session. They are avid hikers and rock climbers, so Petit Jean was the perfect backdrop to capture their true personalities. I'm really looking forward to their wedding on Mt. Magazine. Here are my faves from the session:

Townsend wanted to recreate his proposal at the exact spot...

...complete with Tina's "you had better not be kidding!" I thought that was so cute.












Tina just couldn't resist the urge to climb every now and then.




I had so much fun spending the afternoon with you guys at one of my favorite places. You guys make a great couple. I can't wait for your wedding! - Cheryl

No comments: