mauldinphotography.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

2009 Calendar Getting Pretty Full

I was just looking through the calendar for this year, updating the website, and making sure everything was current. So, here is the skinny on availability. Most of the prime available session dates are booked for 2009. The wedding commission calendar is almost completely full for this year. Seriously, appointment and session dates for 2009 family portraits or senior portraits are also almost completely booked for the year. So, even if you are not a planner...I know not everyone can be anal like me... Even if you're not, but you know you want to get a great family portrait this year, thinking you might want portraits to give as Christmas gifts, have some great portraits to use on your Holiday Christmas Cards, or you still need to get Senior Portraits - call soon! I really hate it when I have to tell anyone that I cannot help them out. Call me this week and let's get your session booked for Spring or Fall, before every available appointment time is filled. 870.219.6504 - Cheryl

No comments: