mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Barb Kampbell, Author


Barb and I have been friends for about 11 years. She is also the author of the book, Living Life Inside Out. I photographed her bio portrait over the weekend in Little Rock.

Barb has worked on the book for over a year, and it contains daily meditations on life, recovery and hope. You can read excerpts on the blog, Living Life Inside Out. Publication date has not been announced yet.

Here are some of my favorite images from the session with Barb and Buddy.



Congrautlations Barb! I'm proud of you. Thanks for the friendship and fun times this past weekend. - Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome...you are a great photographer. Thanks so much and I love you!

e.e. said...

Great shots! I am a long time reader of Barb's blog and I wish you both good luck!