mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Britt & Wendi


Britt and Wendi were married on March 14th at the Fowler Center in Jonesboro. Even though is was quite cold and a little windy - at least it didn't snow or rain on the wedding festivities. Their wedding was so gorgeous and the wedding party was so much fun. I am absolutely in love with Pete - he is just the cutest! Here are my favorite images from their day:





Wendi was just an absolutely gorgeous bride.






Pete - just too cute!







The guys' version of Abbey Road



And, the flowergirl approves. Lexi, oh my gosh...she had me cracking up all day. She is a hoot!






Wendi and Britt, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. I had so much fun sharing your wedding day and meeting your family and friends. I hope St. Lucia was a blast! To see more of Wendi and Britt's wedding, visit the website. - Cheryl

Vendors:
Ceremony Venue - The Fowler Center, ASU
Reception Venue - The Elk's Lodge
Wedding Coordinator - Denise Gschwend
Bridal Gown - Lowe's, Brinkley
Bride's Maid Fashion - Lowe's, Brinkley
Florist - Flower Basket
Tuxedo - Guy's Tuxedo
Wedding Cake - Lou Greer Burns
DJ - Sound Extreme, Paragould 870-215-2497

No comments: