mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Devin & Stephen e-session, Monroe LA


After the trip to Vegas I drove down to Monroe to meet Devin and Stephen. I will be photographing their May 16th wedding. This past Saturday we met to photograph their e-session. Oh my gosh, can I just say that I love this couple? They are just so sweet and cute, and have so much great energy.

Watching the weather forecast made me really nervous, since there was a 70% chance of rain. But we got really lucky with mother nature. Devin and Stephen met at the mall where they both worked, so we started their engagement session there. Hope the folks at Hollister didn't mind that we borrowed their chairs:-)



Monroe has this great river walk with old buildings and color and texture. I could have photographed there all day. And, Stephen was just dying to climb a tree and hang upside down...so he got to do that, too.




Monroe has this great park where we spent some of our time. I got to see the playful side of their relationship. Check out the cool boots Stephen bought for Devin!




And, yes that is a gigantic dragonfly...


And anyone who knows me very well knows that I LOVE graffiti. So I was really excited when we found this cool scene on the side of a tattoo shop.

Guys, I had an absolute blast getting to know you and spending the morning getting a tour of your hometown. I think you guys are just awesome. I am now even more excited about photographing your wedding! See Stephen, you weren't kissing in all the shots! Your gallery should post here tomorrow. I hope you love them!- Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! I actually found the gallery before this post haha.. you are awesome and we are super happy!

Mauldin Photography said...

I'm really glad you guys love them. I had a blast meeting you and seeing Monroe! Can't wait to photograph your wedding. Cheryl