mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vegas Day 3


So the end of my trip to Vegas comes to an end. WPPI was a blast. Hearing great wedding photographers like Doug Gordon, Jerry Ghionis, David Beckstead, and JB and DeEtte Sallee speak were definitely the highlights of my week. I learned so many new things that I can't wait to try at my next weddings. One speaker so aptly defined Day 3 in Vegas as the day that you wake up, look in the mirror and Yoda looks back at you!

I wrapped up my trip to Vegas with a little walk down the strip. Short walk because it was quite cold at night. So much for escaping the Arkansas winter for a warmer Vegas! You just have to love Vegas. It's like disneyland for adults.




And my big winnings for the night....

Every year after my trip, I feel like the whole experience is just a blur. And, this year was no different. - Cheryl

No comments: