mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Candice & John e-session


I met Candice and John about 6am to grab some sunrise engagement portraits on the river. That was John's concept for our shoot, and I loved the idea. We had great temperatures, but the most uneventful sunrise I've seen in a while. It was just too cloudy to get any sky color at all. It just kind of went from nighttime to cloudy. But it was fun hanging out at the river before daylight. John even tried to teach us how to identify the different kinds of ducks as they flew by. But sadly, I still couldn't tell the difference by the end of the morning.

We did find some really interesting places along the river, in the woods and some old abandoned buildings to shoot. And, yes we did a little unintentional mudding. At one point I was really thankful for Aaron...that's all I'm saying!:-)I saw parts of the county I live in that I have never seen before...and might not ever be able to find again on my own. John even took me to his family's land where he grew up and played. It was a great field trip.

Here are my faves from our early morning adventure:





Thanks for being my tour guides this morning guys. It was fun...and I didn't even mention the part about John getting the truck stuck. Had to throw that in! Seriously, I had lots of fun, and I think we got some cute ideas for your "That Is So Them" session at the wedding! You can see your whole gallery here. - Cheryl

No comments: