mauldinphotography.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Studio Closed October 24 - November 2

In between a packed spring / summer wedding season and a packed fall / winter wedding season, I have a little break scheduled. I am off to Dallas to study with the International Wedding Photographer of the Year for a couple of days. And, I am so excited about that. Then I get a little spa retreat. I will process any orders received this week when I return on November 3rd. Any sessions that have not been posted before I leave, will also be posted when I return. If you have not received an order you placed prior to this week, it means fed-ex just has not delivered it yet - so I will get with you as soon as I return. Phone calls and emails will be returned as soon as I renew and refresh on this little vacation. Have an awesome week! - Cheryl

No comments: