mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Casey and Brad e-session


This past Saturday I drove up to Melbourne to meet Casey and Brad to photograph their e-session. I just love the Ozarks in the fall, it was a gorgeous drive. Lovers of the outdoors, Casey and Brad picked a couple of their favorite spots to use for their portraits. We photographed around Melbourne and Guion, and I saw some parts of Arkansas I had never seen before. I had a lot of fun getting to know them. You can just tell by how they look at each other, they are so excited to start their lives together. Here are my favorites:








Thanks for touring me around the backroads of Melbourne on Saturday. I'm excited to be photographing your wedding in December...even though you may have to come with your four-wheel drive to get me if it snows! LOL - Cheryl

No comments: