mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sarah and Brad got married!


Last Saturday, Brad and Sarah got married at her parent's beautiful home. I have been looking forward to their wedding since I met them. They are such an awesome couple. Fun to be around, and so much in love. The wedding day could not have been more perfect. I enjoyed seeing all their family and friends come together to celebrate their wedding. It was a day filled with love, family, friends, smiles and fun. We really enjoyed being with them on their wedding day. Here are my favorites:


We photographed a formal bridal session for Sarah last month, so we tried to do some fun things for her on wedding day. Couldn't resist the boots with the barn in the background. Sarah played softball in college, which is what brought her to Arkansas - so we had to do that. You can see Sarah's formal bridal fashion session at this link.


The first meeting...my favorite part of couple photography on wedding day.








Not sure if that is Captain Morgan or River Dance.LOL




Now, that's just hot!

Heather Skinner not only coordinated the wedding, but took care of all the details and decor that you see. Awesome job! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, you should definitely give Heather a call.














Keathley kept everyone entertained all day long. He is definitely his own party! But a heck of a talented songwriter...lyrics on the fly at any time.




If I had to say there was a theme to everything you just saw and their wedding - I would say it was happiness. Brad and Sarah were so excited, and you could tell everyone just enjoyed the day so much.

Sarah and Brad, thank you so much for including me on your wedding day. I hope it was everything that you dreamed it would be. I wish for you a lifetime of love and laughter. - Cheryl

No comments: