mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Isaac is 3 months old!


Hard to believe it's been three months since I photographed Isaac's newborn session. He is growing like crazy, but so, so adorable. He was such a little trooper for his session - and smiled through the whole two hours. Even when we dressed him up in hats and a giraffe costume. Just adorable! Very difficult to pick my favorites, but here goes:

I believe this is the new Gerber Baby





That is Dad's brand new Jiu Jitsu blue belt - so we couldn't resist getting it in Isaac's session






Jason and Jill, you guys have the most precious baby! He gets cuter every time I see him. I could seriously bring him home with me. Thank you so much for sharing him with me. To see all of Isaac's 3-month session, click here. - Cheryl

No comments: