mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where is Mauldin Photography located?


This is a common question I get on the telephone when a potential client calls. Sometimes it is the first question. I advertise nationally, so it figures that someone calling doesn't recognize the zip code on the phone number and wonders.

But the real question is, where are you located? Mauldin Photography is available for travel world-wide. Seriously I travel anywhere. One of my slogans is "Available to cool couples all over the planet. We travel anywhere - seriously anywhere!" That's not just a catch phrase. I love photography and I love travel - so I am really excited when I get to do both. I try to make it as affordable as possible. Out of state clients pay the same price for wedding photography as Arkansas clients, and are just asked to cover the cost of travel. No surprises, no mark-up. Every travel detail is worked out in advance and written into the contract.

So where am I located.....














No comments: