mauldinphotography.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Breanne & Bradon e-session in Boston


I flew out to Boston on Friday to shoot Breanne and Brandon's engagement session. I have been really excited ever since they booked their wedding photography. I will admit that one of my favorite things about being a photographer is meeting new people. It's always such a great experience to get to spend a day with one of my couples and get to know them better.

Breanne and Brandon met while working on their master's degrees at Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, and are getting married in just a few weeks. They picked me up bright and early Saturday morning and we spent most of the day shooting in downtown Boston and at North Shore. It was great being in the city and then being able to see some of the seashore. All in all, it was really a great day. It was really fun just hanging out with them, seeing their stomping grounds, and seeing why they are such a great couple. They even took me to their favorite local haunt for probably the best roast beef pita I've ever had before at North Beverly Roast Beef. Here are my favorite images from the session:


























Breanne and Brandon, I had so much fun spending the day with you guys. You are both just so sweet and fun. And, you are beautiful together! I am really looking forward to your wedding and meeting both your families. - Cheryl

No comments: