mauldinphotography.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kris Allen Comes Home


You should have seen the scene in my house Wednesday night when Kris advanced to the final three. All the girls in the house piled on Britt's bed and when Kris got a pass to the final three, cheers could be heard all over the house. Then Lindsay realized that meant he would be coming home to Conway - and the scheming began. So of course that meant a drive to Simon Park tonight to check out the parade and concert.


It was estimated that 15,000 fans turned out to welcome Kris home. It was pretty amazing to see the support behind him. I am sure he felt the love. I'm sure this will go down as one of his favorite memories, no matter what lies ahead of him.



Ashley gives Kris a "thumbs up"



A little Conway attitude especially for Simon

Oh my gosh...aren't they just the cutest?

UCA Marching Band Color Guard

Donna Terrell of Fox 16 News - she is a sweetheart!

Friends of Kris got their 15 minutes of fame, too.

Friends from Kris' church

You have to read this guy's sign. Now that's funny!











And these are the faces of two really happy teenagers (Lindsay and my "adopted" daughter, Alyssa)!

I am glad we braved the crowds to see Kris come home. He definitely has the support of my household to be the next American Idol! Good luck, Kris - you have done Arkansas proud. - Cheryl

No comments: