mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New website - yay!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and weekend. This website project has put me seriously behind in keeping the blog current... as well as everything else I needed to be doing.

The wedding website is up! Officially up and working. I am so excited. www.mauldinphotography.com is the gateway to wherever you need to go. You can link to any of the three websites or blog from the main page. Enter any of the websites to get to your client gallery. Oh, just one disclaimer... the portrait site has not officially launched yet. I think by the weekend it should also be up and running.

I know the timing of the sites being down was terribly inconvenient. So, I really apologize if you were trying to view your galleries or place orders during my process. I will admit the timing was horrible for me, too. I thought I had planned well - and then the schedule got moved. SO much for planning! So, sorry if you were frustrated over the weekend and first part of the week. Hopefully the new sites were worth the wait!

So take a look at the new website and please let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome. I want it to be an enjoyable experience to visit the sites. I will honestly appreciate your feedback.- Cheryl

No comments: