mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 of my Brides featured in Arkansas Bride!


I came home the other night to a big box sitting by the front door. I was so surprised to see it was a box of the Spring / Summer edtion of Arkansas Bride. I'm not sure if it is officially on the stands yet, since I get advanced copies. I have been anxiously awaiting publication and have been so excited about my ad. Check it out:

Even better was finding six of my brides featured in "Wedded Bliss"! You can also see the "Wedded Bliss" section online at this link. Congratulations to:
Callie & Adam

Christina & James

Joi & Terry - Whitney & Josh

Jill & Dane - Jan & Jason

So everyone go check out the latest Arkansas Bride and these 6 gorgeous couples! I have mailed you all a copy of the magazine!

Are you planning a wedding and need a photographer? In order to give my wedding couples the time and attention they deserve, I only commission 25 weddings per year. At this moment, there are 21 remaining dates for 2009 and 24 dates remaining for 2010! Visit the website to see my latest work. Call 870.219.6504 if you would like to schedule a free wedding consultation. You could be the next bride featured in Arkansas Bride from my studio! - Cheryl

No comments: