mauldinphotography.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Richard Allen Family


This past weekend I met Ms. Jackie's whole family at their home for family portraits. Holidays are a great time to get the whole gang together. They let me totally invade their home and clear out the furniture to capture the group. I photographed the kids, grandkids and even the grand-dog. Even though the outdoor shots are a little colorless after our recent cold temperatures, the weather was actually really nice that day. Who would have thought after Christmas we would have 70 degree days?

Jude and Noah weren't quite as excited about family portrait day, but a little playing got a few smiles from both. Here are my favorites from the session:



Thank you so much for allowing me to come into your home to capture these memories for you. You have a very beautiful family, and I'm really glad I got to meet them all. - Cheryl

No comments: