mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New websites


I think finally all three websites are up! Oh my gosh, what a process. But, I am really excited about separating my business into three distinct categories. I wanted to be able to showcase each different kind of photography that I offer, and thought this was the best way to do it. So here is the skinny on all the new sites.

For weddings, visit www.mauldinphotography.com. This is also the gateway to all three sites and the blog - you can chose where to go from this main site on the first page. On any of the three sites, click "client galleries" to find your event or proofs.

For portraits, visit www.mauldinstudio.com.

For sports, event, and client galleries, visit www.mauldinsports.com.

There are still some email issues, and I think most of the emails are not coming through. In the meantime, email me at mauldin_photography@hotmail.com, or send comments from the contact link on any of the sites.

Hope you enjoy the new sites and let me know what you think! - Cheryl

No comments: