mauldinphotography.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

New Website!!!

Okay the secret is out. I am working on a new website. I am moving weddings and portraits to a new site but under the same name mauldinphotography.com. Sports and proofing is really staying in the same place, but the name is changing. To be honest, I am really not sure how all the technical parts work. At some point over this weekend, I expect that the current site's name will change to mauldinsports.com.

It has been a process! Hopefully everyone can bear with me through the rest of the process. You will love the new site! And, sports will work the same - just a new web site name. Once the new site is completely up and running you can actually link back to the sports site from the home page.

I think email may also be affected in the change over. You can always get an email to me through my root email: mauldin_photography@hotmail.com

So to recap:
weddings and portraits are moving to mauldinphotography.com (site not up and running yet)
Sports are now on the site mauldinsports.com
Email in the meantime: mauldin_photography@hotmail.com

Confusing, I know! Trust me, I know. For now, if mauldinphotography.com doesn't take you to the site - use mauldinsports.com

If all else fails - give me a call 870-219-6504. Thanks for being patient! I will blog when everything goes live!!!! - Cheryl

No comments: