mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last call for Christmas orders

Stocking Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh my gosh! The last few weeks have just been crazy busy. It's just been a blur for me. If you have already made your Christmas orders - every order has been sent to the lab for printing. Yay! All those will definitely be here in time for Santa.

If you still need to order holiday cards or portraits to give as gifts....today or tomorrow are the last days I can guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. Where does the time go?

I know everyone is just as busy as I have been. But I wanted to send a little reminder that Christmas is creeping up on us all. Call or email today with any orders for holiday cards or portraits! If you have placed a holiday card order, but not selected your template - get in touch with me today! - Cheryl

No comments: