mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Look for Mauldin Photography in Arkansas Bride!

I am so excited about the December issue of Arkansas Bride. I have a new advertising relationship with the magazine and our feature ad comes out in the December issue. It will also be on a featured web page of the magazine's website. Here is a sneak preview:

Thanks to Kat for the amazing ad design!

I also submitted some of my recent weddings that hopefully will be featured. Congratulations to Callie & Adam, Whitney & Josh, Christina & James, Cheryl & Pat, and Joi & Terry - who were all the couples I submitted. Sorry Amy & Jonathan - your wedding was after the submission deadline:-( I plan on submitted you guys for the next issue, which comes out in July.

So pick up a copy of Arkansas Bride when it hits the stands in December. Let me know what you think! - Cheryl

No comments: