mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Team Reynolds


Last weekend I shot just Chris and Luke. So yesterday it was the whole family's turn. The weather couldn't have been worse...well I guess it could have been worse. At least it wasn't pouring rain. Cold, windy and sprinkling rain is not a great mix for outdoor family portraits. But The Reynolds are troopers and braved all the bad weather. I love how they wanted unique poses and settings. We really played off the Coach in Benny and how much a part football is of their lives. This is real photography to me - making it unique to who you are. So, here are my favorites from the family session:

Doesn't that just scream, "Send me in coach!"? This is my absolute favorite of Luke from this session.





Amanda and Benny - I had a blast shooting your family session. I love people who think outside the box! I see a couple of future Greyhounds here.- Cheryl

No comments: