mauldinphotography.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation!


With the exception of a couple of portrait sessions that were previously scheduled for this evening and tomorrow evening.....I am officially on vacation! A much needed vacation! The girls and I are headed out to Hot Springs for a little R&R and pampering....I can't wait!

I have worked almost non-stop for the last two weeks to get all orders processed or delivered. The very last batch of orders that were ready for delivery went out in this morning's mail. So....if you haven't received your order it will be on the top of my priority list next Monday morning!

There is a good chance if you call me from Wednesday through Sunday that I will either be lying by the pool or at the spa!


That will be me this week! I will return emails and calls beginning next Monday! Everyone have a great week! - Cheryl

No comments: