mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

America's Next Top Model in my house!

For those of you who are out of college, married, maybe with kids...remember back in your teens and 20's when you could just go with the moment, experience life, and pursue interesting opportunities. Now think about after college, you're married, have a job, kids...responsibilities...lots harder to pursue opportunities that may only come around once in a lifetime.

It's no secret to anyone who reads my blog, that we are addicted to America's Next Top Model at my house. We are glued to the TV when the current season plays on Wednesday nights. It's quite possible that I have been photographing America's Next Top Model for the past 20 years!

I was reading the newspaper a couple of weeks ago and saw an ad for the open audition call for Cycle 12, which will be filmed later in this year. We immediately started kind of prodding Britt to go audition.....it actually didn't take much prodding.

Yesterday she drove down to Little Rock and camped out all day in line at the Metroplex to audition. From what she says and what I saw on Fox 16 news there were girls from all over the U.S. even at the LR audition. And, later this week her audition tape will be sent to the Production team at the Dallas regional auditions! How cool is that?!?

Here are her "best shots" from the modeling sessions we did to make her portfolio for the audition:







I couldn't stand to post the full body swimsuit portrait...this is my baby girl after all! And, yes she is wearing a swimsuit under this black box (someone pointed out that now I've made it look like a nude photo! OMG!) No, she's got a swimsuit on, just couldn't bear posting it....don't want it downloaded and ending up God knows where!

Is she gorgeous, or what? I think she should absolutely be picked, of course! Hopefully the producers of the show will see what I already know! I couldn't think of a better role model to have on the show for other young girls and women!Good luck, Britt! - Mom (And, here are a few candid photos by Britt's friend, Casey, from audition day)



No comments: