mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kids, Sisters & Rap Stars

I just love this job! What other job would let you work with families, then teenagers, and then an upcoming rap star - all in the span of just a few hours? That's why I will never get bored with being a photographer. Saturday was a fast and furious session day. It's going to take me a few days to get all the images edited and posted, so I thought I would share a few favorites today.

I started the morning bright and early with the Gilliaum family. They had such cute kids! I wanted to share a couple of their portraits.



Around mid-morning I met Kelli and Krystal at Jacksonport to create some beautiful images for their mother. How sweet! You guys were lots of fun. Hope your feet thawed out! Now your Mom can replace the portrait of you as babies.


I wrapped up a day of shooting with Young Fresh getting images for his upcoming CD cover. We shot all over Newport. He knew exactly the look he was going for. Thanks to all his buddies for coming out, washing cars, and playing along! I think the images are awesome! I don't want to give away too many of his secrets.... So I'll just post my favorite images from the afternoon.







No comments: