mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ashley & Chris

I traveled to Fayetteville to photograph the wedding of Ashley and Chris over the weekend. I met Ashley and Chris at another wedding I photographed back in February. They are such a fun couple, and obviously very much in love. There was so much emotion in almost every image. Ashley wanted a small, private and intimate wedding and chose St. Catherine's at Bell Gable for the ceremony. I had never photographed there and was so excited. The setting is just gorgeous and they had the most romantic and intimate wedding. I went through all the images and wanted to post some of my favorites from the wedding day.

I thought this was the sweetest image of Chris and his daughter, Christian.Christian caught in action...As you can see, we had lots of fun...
This is my absolute favorite portrait of the happy couple
Ashley & Chris, thank you so much for including me in your wedding day. I had so much fun with you guys - it almost didn't seem like work. I hope you guys are having a blast in Mexico! Can't wait to see you at the reception next month! (And, a special thanks to our "cruise director", Annette, for keeping us all on schedule!) - Cheryl

No comments: