mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dane & Jill

I met up with Dane and Jill at Sugarloaf Mountain on Sunday afternoon to do their engagement portraits. Let's just say at an undisclosed location at Sugarloaf Mountain... Actually Dane picked the very spot he proposed to Jill, which I thought was so sweet. Dane was a little worried he have a "cheesy" smile, but he loosened up toward the end of the session. I think the portraits are just awesome and their personalities together really come through. This session really makes me look forward to the bridal session in a couple of weeks and the wedding.




















I'll be working to get your whole gallery posted to the website over the weekend. I had lots of fun, and hope you guys enjoyed the afternoon. I'll bet the fisherman are still wondering.... See you next weekend! - Cheryl

No comments: