mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paul & Kelly's Wedding

We spent Saturday photographing the wedding of Paul and Kelly. It was great to finally meet all of them and put faces with the names. I have to say these two families were so sweet and incredibly easy to work with. We had so much fun! Paul and Kelly are just a gorgeous couple and they planned a beautiful wedding. Everyone seemed to enjoy the whole day. It was difficult to take a bad photograph of these two. And, I have to say it was just so sweet the way they looked at each other. They are obviously very much in love - and his face just lit up everytime he looked at her. Awww..... There are hundreds of portraits, so I know it will be a week or so before I can get those uploaded to the gallery. In the meantime, enjoy the sneak peek.




























Paul and Kelly, thank you so much for letting me have the honor of photographing your wedding. I just love your whole family! I hope you guys had a blast in the Smoky Mountains. - Cheryl

No comments: