mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

If you are waiting for your order....

I know everyone who has placed a portrait order or is waiting for delivery of their wedding album is wondering when they will be in. I have been working hard to get all the orders caught up and sent to the lab for printing. All the wedding albums that I have orders for are currently in production at the printing company. I am hopeful that every order that is currently in will make it in time for Christmas.

If you have not placed your order, time is really running out. Lab and printers get swamped this time of year. And, we all know what happens to mail time as everyone starts ordering their presents online and sending Christmas cards.... So absolutely anything you would like to order and have back in time for Santa needs to be placed no later than December 5th. Those orders will have to include rush delivery. No orders for Christmas delivery will be accepted or guaranteed after December 5th!

I appreciate everyone's patience. October and November were incredibly busy months for us, and we have you all to thank for that. I'll be in touch as soon as your order arrives!

No comments: