mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Bridal Session

Not even the rain, wind, or my eye injury was going to keep me from getting Jill's bridal session on Sunday. I was so hopeful on Saturday when the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Of course, Sunday morning came with pouring rain and howling winds. Luckily by the afternoon we had glimpses of sunlight and brief breaks from the wind. We decided to go for it and met at her church for a few indoor shots. Then we all got brave and headed outside for some location work.

I'm leaving out the details on purpose...the prospective groom has to wait until the wedding day to see her bridal portrait. I will only say it is impossible to take a bad photograph of a beautiful bride. There are some awesome portraits from this session. Sorry, Dane, you don't get a sneak peek this time!

Jill, your gallery will be privately posted today. I had lots of fun with you and your family Sunday. I can't wait until the wedding next month! - Cheryl

No comments: