mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mike & Jana


Mike and Jana were married last Friday in a beautiful and intimate wedding at her parent's home in Blytheville. I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed this day. They are all such fun and sweet people. And, Mr. and Mrs. Pate's home was just a gorgeous setting for their garden wedding. We made some last minute schedule changes when sprinkles of rain fell that afternoon and the thunder began to roll. But there were only a few sprinkles, and the wedding went off without a hitch! It was extremely hard to narrow down my favorites because we had such fabulous locations to shoot the bridal portraits and couple photography. Not to mention they are just a gorgeous couple. It was an emotional, romantic day, and I think that really came through in their photography. So, here are my favorites:





Ashley carted us all over downtown Blytheville to photograph Jana's bridal portraits. So, props to Ashley!



My favorite portrait of Jana. What a hot bride!





My favorite portrait of Michael. But the big smile above is what he really looked like all day.

Inside joke with the shoes and the guys couldn't resist posing with them...

And, then their best GQ look!





There wasn't a dry eye around after this!






Props to Greg for scoring this sweet Prowler for part of the couple photography. Thankfully the rain held off and we could use the car.

















Mike and Jana, thank you for allowing me to capture special memories from your wedding day. Many thanks to your families, too for all the help throughout the day! I wish you the very best and a lifetime of love! - Cheryl

No comments: