mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amber & Nelson e-session


After being rained out a couple of weeks ago, we finally got a weather break to shoot Amber & Nelson's e-session in the River Market. Very close to the area where Nelson proposed, we spent an hour exploring the area and getting to know each other. They wanted an engagement session of the two of them just spending time with each other that would show their personalities and love, without being all "mushy". LOL I think we accomplished that. I am so in love with this couple - so much fun. I had a blast hanging out with them and I LOVE their portraits. Here are some of my favorites:










This cracks me up. Love it!










Amber and Nelson, I had so much fun with you guys. I am super happy I met you and cannot wait until your wedding! - Cheryl

No comments: