mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ashley's Bridal Fashion Shoot


This has been one of the hardest secrets to keep. We shot Ashley's bridal fashion session in Collierville, TN last month. I was so blown away by how elegant and gorgeous she looked in this dress. She officially became my queen of fans on the street and drive-by honkers. LOL She and her mom picked a fabulous location and we were absolutely blessed by a beautiful afternoon. As I was editing her session, it was almost impossible to narrow down my favorites. Ashley and Michael got married last evening, and I cannot wait to finish editing their wedding portraits. Their wedding day was amazing! So...in the meantime I can share her bridal session. All I can say is HOT! What a gorgeous bride!













Congratulations, Ashley and Michael. Previews from the wedding day will be coming soon. To see all of Ashley's bridal session, visit her gallery.

To schedule your wedding consultation, or bridal fashion session, call 870.219.6504 or visit the website.

No comments: