mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Amanda, Sr 2010 White Hall HS


I am so glad I had the chance to meet Amanda. Not only is she just a beautiful girl, but she has her own unique sense of fashion. And she rocked it out for her senior style session. She will be graduating from White Hall High School this coming spring.

I met Amanda and her family in downtown Newport this afternoon, after they took the scenic route to Newport. You cannot always trust internet mapping. I shot frantically and Amanda dashed around to get in as many clothing changes as possible before we lost all daylight. I just love her senior portfolio, and here are my favorites:















Amanda, thanks for driving up today and sharing your beautiful personality with me. You were the highlight of my afternoon. Good luck to you as you go out into the world! - Cheryl

No comments: