mauldinphotography.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Amy & Jonathan e-session


I met up with Amy, Jonathan, & Janet yesterday afternoon to shoot Amy & Jonathan's e-session. We all decided to take advantage of all the colors and architecture of Downtown. I have known Amy since she was a little girl - she graduated high school with my oldest daughter. It is so hard to see these "little girls" all grown up. But, I met Jonathan (a.k.a. Matthew) for the first time yesterday. I love this couple's energy - they have great chemistry together. And, so photogenic! It was impossible to take a bad photograph of either of them. I wanted to share just a few of my favorites (and it was hard for me to pick just a few...).












I had a lot of fun with you guys yesterday! I can't wait to shoot your wedding now! Your gallery should post in the next couple of days. - Cheryl

No comments: