mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2008 Best of the Best Photographer ad

I wanted to have a special thank you ad in the newspaper to let Jackson Countians know how much I appreciated the honor of being chosen the Best of the Best Photographer this year. So today I received a preview copy of my "Thank you" ad that will run in the Newport Independent. I must say that graphic designer extraordinaire, Nena, hit a home run and designed an ad right along the lines I was already thinking.

Another way I would like to say thank you is by offering a special discount in conjunction with the ad. So here's the deal... cut out this ad when it runs in the newspaper or print it from this blog - it's worth 50% off the session fee for a senior portrait or family portrait session. Or, it's worth 10% off a premiere wedding package. This offer applies to new bookings only and is good for sessions booked in September and photographed in 2008! (One discount per family please)

Just find this ad in the September 10th edition of the Newport Independent!

Thanks again, Jackson County! - Cheryl

No comments: