mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Capture Arkansas Contest

The Arkansas Democrat Gazette is publishing a collection of photographs that showcase Arkansas. Arkansas has so much to offer residents and vacationers, that I was happy to participate. So, thanks for the invitation to submit my work, Tabitha. It works this way, photographs are submitted and then voted on by viewers. Photographs with the most votes, and the editor's choices, are published. I am hopeful that at least one of my photographs will get published.

So, check out my submitted photos at www.capturearkansas.com. This link will take you to my photographs or just browse the chapters of the book. All votes are appreciated. No pressure.... but Go Vote! And, who knows maybe you have some photos you would like to submit? - Cheryl

No comments: