mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He Did It!!!!


Last night I was so proud when my nephew, Justin, graduated from high school. Just two years ago I watched as Brittany graduated. I was just as proud of Justin last night. It just seems like yesterday he was running around in diapers. Going back to the high school gym in Bradford was like a walk down memory lane for me, since I graduated there a few years ago:-) No, I'm not saying how long ago! Last night marked the 90th graduating class at BHS. Even though lots has changed at BHS, some things were just the same as I remember.


And, his Mom was proud of him, too!

Justin and Taryn

Aren't they cute?

So, Justin as you are turning 18 and going out into the world - I hope you find happiness in whatever you do! I am so proud of you! - Aunt Cheryl

No comments: