mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Annette & Greg


I will admit that I have been a bad blogger lately. Seems like with the beginning of Spring and the end of the school year, everything just runs in high gear. A couple of weekends ago I met Annette and Greg at Old Mill to shoot their engagement session. I met them at the Little Rock Bridal Fair, and they were one of the lucky couples who won an engagement session.

This time of year in Arkansas you really just never know what kind of weather you will have. In the weeks prior to their session we had flooding rains, cold weather and tornadoes. So, I was thrilled to wake up that Saturday to blue skies, even though it was a little chilly.

The Old Mill is one of my favorite locations, and I think the images turned out great! Congratulations on your engagement and I wish you lots of luck for your future together.

No comments: