mauldinphotography.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chastity, Senior of '08


After getting rained out weekend before last, I was finally able to catch a break in the rain to shoot Chastity's senior portraits. You have to love someone who thinks outside the box! I always tell seniors we can use any location, any prop, anything that will establish their senior portraits as who they are. Reflecting their own unique style - I think that is really important.

So, Chastity wanted to incorporate grain bins into her portraits. I want my studio to be known as anti-carbon-copy. It runs in my ads. It's one of the myspace promotions at the moment. So, when a very beautiful young lady wants to use grain bins as her backdrop - I get excited. Call me crazy, but out-of-the-ordinary energizes that creative flow that is so important for what I do.

Saturday turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, even with a little wind that we had to battle. I had a blast, Chastity. Hope you had fun, too. I love the location you chose!

So here are my very favorite images of Chastity and her senior style! - Cheryl













No comments: