mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jake!

I've been having some very frustrating website technicalities over the past couple of days. For whatever reason I can't upload any of the portraits to the website. They assure me they are taking care of the problem as quickly as possible.... Still frustrating! So, I decided to post all of Jake's headshots here so that he could see them.

Jake is one of those guys that you just know will be successful. I enjoyed watching him grow up with my daughter and develop his talents. And there are many! So, I was really psyched when he called to schedule a head-shot session. He's another one of these guys you could see in an A&F ad. Hopefully this summer we can hook up and do some urban, edgy on-location shoots for his portfolio.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is hot!!!!!!!!