mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Four Generations of Freer Women

I got to spend Saturday morning with Mrs Peytina Freer and her daughter, granddaughters and great-granddaughter to record the four generations of strong Freer women. We had scheduled portrait time early in the morning to beat the heat and woke up to a beautiful morning in the park. Even though the grass was filled with dew and everyone had damp shoes, it was a perfect morning.

I had beautiful subjects to work with and was honored to get to record the four generations portrait. It was impossible to take a bad photo of Ms. Peyton, who has to be the most gorgeous baby I know. She has more personality and facial expressions - she had me cracked up practically the whole time.

I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek, because I know you are waiting patiently for your gallery to be posted. Thank you for including me in this special event in your lives! (Your gallery will be posted by the weekend!)

It looks like Aunt Whitney is her play buddy...


But Mommy gets all the lovin'...



No comments: