mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Shonell & Lorenzo Sneek Peek!


I spent Saturday photographing the wedding of Shonell and Lorenzo. I met Shonell back in the Spring to begin planning her photography, but didn't get to meet Lorenzo until Saturday. They have a long history together and you can tell they love each other very much. To say that I had fun would be an understatement. This wedding was a blast - her bridal party were some crazy girls. This was a day about love and family - very intimate and gorgeous.

I wanted to share a few of my favorite images from their wedding.


My favorite image of Shonell




The guys were not such big fans of all the photography. It was hot and sunny - not to mention they were dressed in layers. And, let's be honest - most guys don't enjoy the photography like the girls do. And, did I mention that it was hot! But before the day was over, they were hamming for me! Look out GQ...

One of the sweetest moments was when Lorenzo stopped in the aisle to kiss his son

And, of course, no wedding is complete without a little princess...


And, if David's Bridal is looking for cover models...

We had an opportunity to sneek away between the wedding and reception to do the couple's portrait at the lake. I am so glad that Shonell suggested this.



Shonell and Lorenzo, thank you so much for including my in your wedding day. I think you have an amazing family, and wish you all the luck and love in the world! I had a blast and hope you guys did, too. Have a great time in Vegas! - Cheryl

No comments: