mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Whitney & Josh


M&M's are my absolute favorite candy in the whole world, so I couldn't resist this shot!

I met Josh and Whitney earlier in the year when I did their e-session. So I've been looking forward to shooting their wedding all year. And, that day came last Saturday. Man, was it hot! It was almost impossible to shoot anything outside because of the heat and steam.

But we were all troopers and made it through the heat for a beautiful wedding. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. Whitney was a gorgeous bride and hopefully has nothing but wonderful memories of her wedding day.

I quickly scanned through and picked some of my favorite shots from the day and here is a little preview:


This is my absolute favorite shot from the entire day!











Now, this is a fun group of girls. They definitely kept me and Whitney entertained all day!

How cute is she???

And, if this isn't a GQ spread, I don't know what is!


I personally loved the bling on the wedding cake! (Cake and reception decor provided by The Wedding Gallery in Jonesboro)


This is funny to me...venus and mars! Look how excited the girls are about the bouquet toss....and the guys look like the garter might bite them if they touch it. That's just funny!





Josh and Whitney, thank you so much for including me in your wedding day! I wish you nothing but the best and a long lifetime of love! (Your gallery will post over the weekend) - Cheryl

No comments: